Thailand Trip

Guest Mistress Kang

My friend Katrina has been staying in Thailand for the last few months and invited me to come visit her in Pattaya. She's Chinese-Filipina and normally lives in China doing real estate stuff but a few months ago she took some time to check out the Thai market. Pattaya is cool, although it's a real party town so not really representative of 'real' Thailand. ALOT of sex workers - tens of thousands I heard.

bahtbus.jpg

I started off with a little sightseeing.

We went to Tiffany's http://www.tiffany-show.co.th, they do this SUPER-SPECIAL-FANTASTIC ladyboy spectacular!! We had some time to kill before the show, so we went to a shooting range that was in the same building. I used the Glock 9mm, first time shooting it - not my style...

shooting.jpg

After the show you get to take pictures with some of the performers. Wish I had thought to wear makeup LOL

lb1.jpg

lb2.jpg

Oh man, those boys are the prettiest ever!!

Kat is a total party girl, on the first night out she took me to ALL her favorite hangouts. Walking Street is where most of the gogos are. It's not really American style strip clubs, it's more like the girls just dance until the guys pick them, pay about $60 and it's off to the hotel. You hear lots of stories of guys losing all their money to a clever bar girl so any exploitation is mutual and nothing for anyone to have any hangups about. Kat is lifestyle domme and also Bi, so her focus is mostly on abusing girls LOL She pays well, and every one's a consenting adult so it's all good ;-) She's very sexy, makes friends fast, and can be very insistent, few girls will say no to her. I'm not quite as extroverted, but she has no problem making a girl go down on her in the middle of a crowded bar - while using her head as a coaster for her drink and having a running conversation with me LOL

We hit a few clubs, one called Windmill http://www.windmillpattaya.com- where you can use a dildo on the girls on stage. For a $3 tip we got the girl to lick the dildo clean after we pulled it out of her ass ;-) At Angelwitch (another gogo) it's a bit less interactive, but some better stage shows. Unfortunately Thai clubs don't let you take pictures inside ;-(

microbus.jpg

Super cool and *PINK* VW Microbus converted into a mobile bar.

Around 3am we made a last stop at Insomnia Gentleman's club http://www.insomniagentlemensclub.com. It's managed by a really cool Australian lady, she quickly understood what we wanted and hooked us up with a tiny subby little Thai girl. I'm more into guys than girls but abuse is abuse and Kat convinced me to come along. The girl was pretty happy not to have some gross dude porking her I guess (LOL) so let us do pretty much anything we wanted ;-)) Kat held her down and I manged to get 4 fingers in her ass before she squirmed free, then we had her take turns licking us, not so much my cup of tea but fun for the humiliation aspects of it. Then Kat sat on her face and spanked her pussy until she got her tongue all the way up Kat's ass. Wasn't really good sex, just some good Thai-bar-fun ;-) The girl was happy since every guy in the club wanted her by the time we got through with her. Kat brings her strap on sometimes but word has gotten around and now all the girls are scared of her LOL She says she needs to wait for a fresh crop of farm girls to hit the city haha

walkingstreet.jpg

Me & Kat out on Walking Street.

We finished off the evening with some Thai street food. Thai's make DEELICIOUS street food, in China I have to be careful - Mainland Chinese will give you anything to save a dime. If they can make a few pennies buying week old meat they will. In China face is everything and only money gives face. In Thailand face is important, but getting people sick makes Thai's look bad and lose face I guess. Same same but different LOL Thailand will always be a safer and easier place to visit, they just will never be as rich as the Chinese. They have other priorities and in China money is king, no one cares what you do to make it.

Early Tuesday morning we left for Koh Chang. It's an Island about a four hour drive away, then you take a ferry and drive another hour into the island.

roadtrip.jpg

Bathroom and ramen noodle break in the middle of no where...

We started out at Nirvana http://www.nirvanakohchang.com but it turned out that the 'beach' in front of the 'Beach Front Bungalow' was only about three feet of gravel. Otherwise it was beautiful (the most beautiful part of Thailand I saw this trip) and so remote that there was nothing to do so the next day we moved.

nirvana.jpg

Beautifully detailed restaurant on the water.

nirvanabeach.jpg

The 'beach'...

We ended up staying at White Sands Beach Resort, http://www.whitesandbeachresort.net We got a nice little bungalow right on the beach, air conditioned and only $33 a night.

bungalow1.jpg

bungalow2.jpg

Some of the bungalows on White Sands beach.

I worked on my tan, my friend Kat started wandering around looking for a marriage to destroy LOL She considers home wrecking to be good sport. Fortunately it was the low season and the lone Finn couple she had chosen to torment was able to avoid her most of the time.

nude1.jpg

nude2.jpg

Sunbathing

The beach is very quiet and secluded in the off season, when someone does walk by they are rarely Thai. Neither of us had any problem going nude - I don't think guys getting all naked and showing it off would be as well received - I wonder? If you were subtle it would be perfect for forced cross dressing and other kinds of humiliation play ;-) You can just walk off into the jungle, if you had proper clothes, map, GPS there is no reason you could not tie a sub to a tree and cane the shit out of it. Or even just stake him out spread eagle on the sand along one of the emptier sections of beach. Even if someone heard, it's so far away they would never know where the screams were coming from. Just saying...

After three days of sun and relaxation at Koh Chang it was time to return to Pattaya. When we got back I did a little shopping. Nothing crazy, most of the stuff comes from China and I can get it cheaper there.

One of the interesting things I found out is that when the working girls want to relax they go find themselves a working BOY!! Yup, these guys croon away at the local Karaoke and then it's off to a hotel room! Rumor has it they make more than a lot of girls. I did not partake, I like my men a bit more seasoned (and I did not want to end up in a Thai jail for indulging it what I consider foreplay).

ktvboys.jpg

Thai style boy toys

Leaving for Pattaya in the morning, time for a last night on the town.

bahtbusnightout.jpg

Yeah, Kat is a lot more enthusiastic about cameras than I am LOL

They do Thai Boxing exhibitions at the open air beer bars, we hopped in the ring for a quick pic.

boxing1.jpg

boxing2.jpg

There is only one BDSM dungeon/bar in Pattaya. I emailed them a week before I came, never got a reply. They have a rather foolish policy of only allowing people in if they are dressed in black. The BDSM lifestyle is not Cosplay. You can't be TombRaider without Khaki shorts - that's a costume. Being a Domme or a Sub does not require a costume, it is who you are, not a dressup game. In any event, they wanted to charge Kat and I $30 a each to get in the door, we passed. I'd suggest going to one of the more well known and reputable places in Bangkok if you are ever in Thailand.

All and all I had a really fun trip. The beaches there are beautiful, people really friendly, everyone is very open minded, food is great, and everything is super cheap. Not sure when I would go again but I definitely recommend it.

Dear MJK,

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. The pictures were really fantastic, both you and Kat looked adorable, the sunbathing pictures were so extremely HOT. I also absolutely loved your commentary it was both informative and hilarious at the same time. I actually just feel like I took a quick tour of Thailand. I honestly have got to get there one of these days. It seems like you had a really nice time, which is great, but it goes without saying that we all miss you when you are away. WELCOME BACK!

Jessy,

Welcome back and thank you so much for treating us to the hottest travel blog I have ever read/seen. I loved all the pictures of you and I loved your commentary;-) Sad you didn't find any boy-meat to Kang and have your way with but what a Sexapade. I loved the fact that you could shoot at the range than take in a fabulous drag show under the same roof:-) And I love how you and your friend stand a head taller than the two Thai boxers;-)

dd/leatherwings

J -

Great pics and travelogue! you look like you had a great time, so many smiles :)

On your next Thailand trip, I recommend "getting away" to Chiang Mai in the north. It's actually the 2nd biggest city in Thailand, but feels so much more relaxed than BKK or Pattaya. It's in the mountains and has a somewhat laid-back hippie vibe. Lots of cool tourist stuff to do, from zip-lining through the forest to riding elephants. Really the "best" of Thailand.

Pattaya can be fun with the right mindest -- next time we meet we can trade bar-girl stories lols.

You should try the Hell Club there, it's the Pattaya counterpart to the infamous Eden Club in BKK. Not quite pure BDSM like the one you mentioned, but the girls have toys and like using them (giving/receiving).

You look tougher than your friend btw, I bet I could take 'er ;)

-Cartman

Kat is mildly psychotic. Never taken a drug in her life and she's like a hummingbird on pixie stix. Her directing a tour would be...something interesting.

She's the only person I know who spontaneously challenges strangers to dance offs - when she's not trying to fight them. She's got like no bodyfat so the ladyboys always think she is one of them and competition. Her friends often have to drag all 85lbs of her fighting fury off to keep her from defending Filipina honor.

She'd probably manage to land us all in a Thai jail somehow. Then again to say she's got easy virtue is the understatement of the century, she'd be just the girl to get us out again LOL She's thinking of moving to New York but I don't know if the city can take it...

In short - an awesome friend to have around ;-)

Heya mustanggt! They are pink plaid low top Converse Chuck Taylors ;-) Got them in Miami Beach a few months ago, although I also found them online while looking for more plaid Converse LOL I like Converse alot...