Hi :)

Sonny

Hello all- I thought I'd stop in and say hello to everyone..I discovered you all through another site that I'm on. One click led to another, and another...and here I landed! I look forward to reading about you wonderful ladies, and visiting your location sooner rather than later :)

Hi Sonny,

Welcome to the Forum. I'm glad you found us. I must admit that we are definitely one of the more sophisticated establishments with wonderful players possessing varying styles. Hope you do get a chance to visit and see what kind of fun activities we can act out! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Hello all- I thought I'd stop in and say hello to everyone..I discovered you all through another site that I'm on. One click led to another, and another...and here I landed! I look forward to reading about you wonderful ladies, and visiting your location sooner rather than later :)

Hello Sonny,

I'm glad you stumbled upon our little set-up. There is no mistress like an Asian mistress. I'm sure you'll be finding that out for yourself, sooner rather than later.