Mistress Ahn

coil

To thous who know me i rarely give review . Last night i had the honor of being with Mistress Ahn . All i can tell you is The Fortress has done it again . She is GREAT an knows what she is doing . After 3 hours with Mistress Ahn i left The Fortress black an blue , an other parts of my body hurting ( LOL an she is a LOT fun to be with ) . coil

coil,

Thanks for the review. It is always insightful and welcome for readers and those who enjoy the Fortress to read actual experiences with the Mistresses. I was wondering about Mistress Ahn myself so I'm happy to read of your adventures with her. However, like shermie I would love to hear more details.

thanks,

whip

To thous who know me i rarely give review . Last night i had the honor of being with Mistress Ahn . All i can tell you is The Fortress has done it again . She is GREAT an knows what she is doing . After 3 hours with Mistress Ahn i left The Fortress black an blue , an other parts of my body hurting ( LOL an she is a LOT fun to be with ) . coil

Thank you for your review, coil. Rest assured, playing with you was just as fun for me as it was for you. ;)

I hope there will be more playing to come.

• 2 weeks later...
To those who know me i rarely give review . Last night i had the honor of being with Mistress Ahn . All i can tell you is The Fortress has done it again . She is GREAT an knows what she is doing . After 3 hours with Mistress Ahn i left The Fortress black an blue , an other parts of my body hurting ( LOL an she is a LOT fun to be with ) . coil

coil,

I had the pleasure of meeting Mistress Ahn last week. She was enthusiasitic, charming and most definitely delivered an intense beating. What more could I ask for?

whip

i just had a session with the brutally beautiful Ms Ahn :twisted: and i agree with everything everyone has said along with the calculating approach she takes from the beginning to the end. She manipulated my body to reach new thresholds of pain. i am sure everyone in the fortress heard me as she took me over the edge a few times. i was begging for mercy while she gave me a few extra strokes just to be sure. she does amazing work and she takes such pride in her handiwork. high-powered and relentless. i will be on the mend for a few weeks before i will be able to request the honor of another session with this wickedly beautiful woman again, and i will definitely be there again. Ms Ahn is definitely a whole lot of fun with her twisted sense of humor and candor as she laughed at me by saying, "your feelings are not important, it's ALL ABOUT ME!"

COIL you are a hell of a sport, three hours whew...i barely lasted my hour! toby

i just had a session with the brutally beautiful Ms Ahn :twisted: and i agree with everything everyone has said along with the calculating approach she takes from the beginning to the end. She manipulated my body to reach new thresholds of pain. i am sure everyone in the fortress heard me as she took me over the edge a few times. i was begging for mercy while she gave me a few extra strokes just to be sure. she does amazing work and she takes such pride in her handiwork. high-powered and relentless. i will be on the mend for a few weeks before i will be able to request the honor of another session with this wickedly beautiful woman again, and i will definitely be there again. Ms Ahn is definitely a whole lot of fun with her twisted sense of humor and candor as she laughed at me by saying, "your feelings are not important, it's ALL ABOUT ME!"

COIL you are a hell of a sport, three hours whew...i barely lasted my hour! toby

Wickedly beautiful, eh? I like the sound of that.

Let it be known that I found our session to be absolutely lovely. You were a real sport, Toby. Dont think I've forgotten how cute you look in a little black thong, smelling like liquid me. 8-)

Ms Ahn,

underneath that facade i walk around with everyday known as me, lives my perverted mind which has been on fire since the day i met you. inflamed in the way other more intimate parts were on that blissful day. i have a collection of images that swim through my conscious and unconscious mind during all hours. i find myself not wanting to wake up from the dreams, looking back around corners just out of reach to see that wicked smile, to hear that taunting laugh, but most of all to glimpse your wicked beauty from the ground up. to see you in all your magnificence and to feel your work, to see it in the reflection of the mirror, to experience it through all my senses and it's at that moment, that split second where i can focus on a distant smell, flavor, or sound that i always seem to wake up or snap out of it back to my world. :? the shock of it all, why can't i go back? why did i have to wake up right then? it was all so good. it's in that moment before the facade masks back over, the looks i get from some people, "what were you thinking about?" i laugh to myself, look away with a knowing smile, and a gleam in my minds' eye; these are mine, there will be no sharing.

i hope to be cute for you again real soon! delicious :!: -toby