Two Mistresses

chris2019

I am new to this and have recently seen a Mistress and it was awesome!! I was thinking of having a session with 2 Mistresses at one time. Has anyone tried this and did you like it?

Hey chris,

I know this question was posed to other subs but I felt the need to drop my 2 cents into your suggestion box.

I personally love doing sessions with the other mistresses. On the one hand doing sessions alone is a bit more personal and intimate. However when you are with two or more mistresses, there are far more games that can be played. It's like combining two great and sadistic minds to create a cacophony of sinful delight. Also we have such an array of stunning women, who would choose one when you could have two? lol.

On the other hand, I'm a greedy, greedy girl so I would always choose 2 rather than 1.

I agree! It's so much more fun teaming up and having our way with a poor slave... The best thing is the look on their faces when they finally realize the trouble they're in for :twisted:

Isn't that right, Mistress Ahn?

well hello chris,

so you're interested in a 2 mistress session!!!! Go For It. I personally love sessioning with the other mistresses...i get to have more fun than i already do when i have a one on one type of session... i get to appreciate the other mistress style and the interaction is wonderful as well!!! I am always excited to do sessions but participating in a double session really excites me......u know the saying, the more, the merrier!!! Let me know how that goes for you!!!

I am new to this and have recently seen a Mistress and it was awesome!! I was thinking of having a session with 2 Mistresses at one time. Has anyone tried this and did you like it?

My first ever session was with 2 Mistress'. I had learned of Femdom through the internet and was excited! But I was to shy and perhaps afraid to explore this side of me that i did not know existed. Then on a business trip to Japan I met up with an ex whom was living in Japan (by way of China). She told me she was a working as dominatrix! I was shocked and excited, we talked about it over dinner and I quess while we talked she realized i was excited and turned on. She invited me to the Femdom House where she worked. I thought i was just there to see. But then she told me to go into the room and in the room was a beautiful Japanese Mistress in high peekaboo heals and PVC outfit, then my friend walked in in a HOt leather outfit and well lets just say she and her friend showed me the ropes, hahaha.

I had two , mistresses in 2 hour succeeding sessions by direction of mistress Kang Mistress KIm was using needles and beatings but was sweeter than mistress chan who was getting a pound of flesh for Mistress Kang . she was hard on me cock ,ball beatings , dildo work , slapping, mental manipulation. well i was totally wiped out for 4 hours of torture. Is it worth it yes they are great at what they do. FS Jo0hn