1 year anniversary at the fortress

I have been at the Fortress for one year after 4th of July weekend… I can’t believe it! It’s time to start celebrating with some super action packed sessions! One thing I miss about training was meeting so many Players and experiencing so many things for the first time. As well as seeing the incredible skills and knowledge of my senior Mistresses who so graciously taught me everything I know. Who is ready to celebrate with all of us? 

Happy Anniversary. I am surprised to hear you have only been doing this for a year.  While I have not had the pleasure of a session with you, from everything I've read on these boards I would have thought you were a Master Player with much experience. It's a tribute to both your skill and the professionalism of the Fortress in developing your skills.

Happy Anniversary Mistress Hadid!  Not all Trainee Mistresses make it for a full year, so I know you must be something special!  Unfortunately, I'm not really in a position right now to expand my Fortress plans for the year (I'm only planning two visits and players are pretty much planned out) but maybe if we're there at the same time you can step in and give me a slap.  I hope you keep having a great time and some other subbies step up!

12 hours ago, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

I have been at the Fortress for one year after 4th of July weekend… I can’t believe it! It’s time to start celebrating with some super action packed sessions! One thing I miss about training was meeting so many Players and experiencing so many things for the first time. As well as seeing the incredible skills and knowledge of my senior Mistresses who so graciously taught me everything I know. Who is ready to celebrate with all of us? 

We love an anniversary at FF!  Will be wild to celebrate your first year down on some willing victims-I mean subs. 😂😈

On 6/1/2024 at 11:48 PM, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

Sounds like a fun celebration!  Am I invited?

On 6/2/2024 at 11:24 AM, bobbi jo said:

Happy Anniversary. I am surprised to hear you have only been doing this for a year.  While I have not had the pleasure of a session with you, from everything I've read on these boards I would have thought you were a Master Player with much experience. It's a tribute to both your skill and the professionalism of the Fortress in developing your skills.

Thank up for noticing! All thanks to the lovely ladies of the Fortress! And maybe it comes naturally hehe 😇

On 6/2/2024 at 11:55 AM, JustAGuy said:

Happy Anniversary Mistress Hadid!  Not all Trainee Mistresses make it for a full year, so I know you must be something special!  Unfortunately, I'm not really in a position right now to expand my Fortress plans for the year (I'm only planning two visits and players are pretty much planned out) but maybe if we're there at the same time you can step in and give me a slap.  I hope you keep having a great time and some other subbies step up!

Yes, one of these days I will have to come in for a slap!! They better start lining up… I will be quite disappointed if no one is brave enough! 

4 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

What strategy?!? There you go again. Getting yourself into trouble!! 

I was hiding behind you like a scared puppy…

Please keep track of my slip ups.  I will report back to you for proper attention to my errors.  Looks like I may need to report to Mistress Hadid as well.

On 6/1/2024 at 11:48 PM, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

Mistress Hadid, congratulations on the one year anniversary! It is just around the corner:)  

Being in a scene with you is so much fun. 

Cheers and purrs,

Kit Cat