Fetish Fortress debut feminization

39 minutes ago, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

Come relaxed and with an open mind! We will take good care of you.

Most definitely will!!!  Maybe a 5 second intro and a mini tour of the pink room to get the creative juices flowing??  I’m shopping on Amazon for ideas 🎀 

16 hours ago, NYC Sissy said:

Think I’m wrapping up the necessities from Amazon, but I’m curious what wigs they have at FF…….trying to complete an actual look

help Mistress Koi and Mistress Hadid lol 😭 

We have a collection of colorful short bobs at the moment, it goes well with our sissy wardrobe! If you have a certain look you’d like to achieve I suggest getting your own wig! 😁

11 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

We have a collection of colorful short bobs at the moment, it goes well with our sissy wardrobe! If you have a certain look you’d like to achieve I suggest getting your own wig! 😁

would you say something like this?  Different colors?  

of accurate could work, otherwise I’d have to see what’s out there 

A391E82C-4A62-4F0A-A06B-787C35031480.webp

Update:  everything should be in my possession soon, gonna go with the hairstyles Koi/Hadid pick out, but might bring a wig if I find one that screams “buy me”

are thee any dark color lipsticks and also footwear for size 13 men’s? 

5 hours ago, NYC Sissy said:

Update:  everything should be in my possession soon, gonna go with the hairstyles Koi/Hadid pick out, but might bring a wig if I find one that screams “buy me”

Hmm..not sure if we have dark lipstick at the moment, we probably do. What size are you in women's shoes? They say 2 sizes up but it depends on how accurate you are with your men's sizing. Have you worn women's shoes?

11 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Hmm..not sure if we have dark lipstick at the moment, we probably do. What size are you in women's shoes? They say 2 sizes up but it depends on how accurate you are with your men's sizing. Have you worn women's shoes?

If I’m a 13 men, I think that’s a woman’s 14.5? 

I’ve worn them years ago

On 6/11/2024 at 1:41 PM, NYC Sissy said:

There is a pink bob that would be so cute! I don’t know about dark lip colors but definitely red lips colors. 

1 hour ago, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

There is a pink bob that would be so cute! I don’t know about dark lip colors but definitely red lips colors.

yeah I’ll trust the FF with the wigs lol might as well at this point

i purchased a lipstick, and then I’m sure you guys have all the other makeup necessities. Just waiting to hear back on the footwear 

On 6/13/2024 at 10:51 AM, NYC Sissy said:

yeah I’ll trust the FF with the wigs lol might as well at this point

i purchased a lipstick, and then I’m sure you guys have all the other makeup necessities. Just waiting to hear back on the footwear 

Ooohh I’m interested to see what you’ve selected and if it matches up with what I have in mind! I’m sure Mistress Kang is looking into it for you now! 

44 minutes ago, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

Ooohh I’m interested to see what you’ve selected and if it matches up with what I have in mind! I’m sure Mistress Kang is looking into it for you now! 

ooooooh Mistress Hadid, I almost came to see you tonight but errands and the rain kept me away and tried to schedule again but it was too late, see you in a week

here’s a little sneak peak 

image.jpg

On 6/14/2024 at 8:12 PM, NYC Sissy said:

ooooooh Mistress Hadid, I almost came to see you tonight but errands and the rain kept me away and tried to schedule again but it was too late, see you in a week

here’s a little sneak peak 

image.jpg

Oooh a little house on the prairie girl 😂 see you soon raggedy Ann