First tickle torture session with Mistress Feng

I just had the first tickling session ever in my 28 years of life with Mistress Feng at the Fortress, and it was everything that I could have hoped for!

As it was my first time visiting a dungeon in general, so I came in with an open mind and Mistress Feng "kindly" showed me the ropes around here πŸ˜†

From the minute she entered the room, Mistress Feng was the perfect mix of stunning, playful, sadistic, and above all else professional.

She managed to scratch every itch of my fantasy with tickle torture while still leaving room for exploration.

Our discussion on consent/limits was clear and thorough, but oh that's not to say I wasn't pushed to my absolute capacity 😳

Mistress Feng unleashed hell on me, tickling me in ways I never could have thought while uncovering hidden spot upon hidden spots...

I was shown the true depravity of tickle torture as she laughed along with me at my expense...

I wish I could say the 2 hours flew by, but it definitely felt more like 2 millennia in the moment πŸ˜‚

To anyone still on the fence, I would highly recommend Mistress Feng and the Fortress as they are really good at what they do!!

2 hours ago, jihn said:

I just had the first tickling session ever in my 28 years of life with Mistress Feng at the Fortress, and it was everything that I could have hoped for!

As it was my first time visiting a dungeon in general, so I came in with an open mind and Mistress Feng "kindly" showed me the ropes around here πŸ˜†

From the minute she entered the room, Mistress Feng was the perfect mix of stunning, playful, sadistic, and above all else professional.

She managed to scratch every itch of my fantasy with tickle torture while still leaving room for exploration.

Our discussion on consent/limits was clear and thorough, but oh that's not to say I wasn't pushed to my absolute capacity 😳

Mistress Feng unleashed hell on me, tickling me in ways I never could have thought while uncovering hidden spot upon hidden spots...

I was shown the true depravity of tickle torture as she laughed along with me at my expense...

I wish I could say the 2 hours flew by, but it definitely felt more like 2 millennia in the moment πŸ˜‚

To anyone still on the fence, I would highly recommend Mistress Feng and the Fortress as they are really good at what they do!!

I had such a blast with you!

The way you were so easily startled was so funny.The way your body was like Β β€œwhen is she going to jump at me?”. And each time I scared you, you would tremble fueled me more 🀣

I know those two hours were a millennia to you but it flew by a little too quickly for me 😭

10 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

I had such a blast with you!

The way you were so easily startled was so funny.The way your body was like Β β€œwhen is she going to jump at me?”. And each time I scared you, you would tremble fueled me more 🀣

I know those two hours were a millennia to you but it flew by a little too quickly for me 😭

I would love to say I toughed it out😀! ...but truth is I am still hearing phantom "Boo!" and "Gah!"s when I sleep at night 😭

Maybe I should consider my street creds as a tickler ruined and accept my new role as scaredy cat πŸˆπŸ˜‚

Thank you Mistress for the wonderful session, and I am excited (terrified) for what you may have in store for me in future play sessions!

On 6/13/2024 at 8:31 AM, TKLVR said:

As a tickle lover myself, I am curious what tools/techniques Mistress Feng used.Β 

Tools wise anything from brushes, electric toothbrushes to metal cat-like claws were fair game. Sorry, there had to be more but my brain was turned to mush midway and I can't recall πŸ™ƒ

What surprised me the most was how effective the simple combination of baby oil + her fingernails were while I was blindfolded!

The anxiety of not knowing when and where Mistress Feng would strike next as she smeared oil over my belly made me feel 10 times as ticklish as I was helpless.

And when her fingers began skittering all over my midriff the sensation was so unbearable that all I really could do was laugh...

On 6/14/2024 at 10:52 AM, jihn said:

Tools wise anything from brushes, electric toothbrushes to metal cat-like claws were fair game. Sorry, there had to be more but my brain was turned to mush midway and I can't recall πŸ™ƒ

What surprised me the most was how effective the simple combination of baby oil + her fingernails were while I was blindfolded!

The anxiety of not knowing when and where Mistress Feng would strike next as she smeared oil over my belly made me feel 10 times as ticklish as I was helpless.

And when her fingers began skittering all over my midriff the sensation was so unbearable that all I really could do was laugh...

Shhh don’t give away my secrets 🀫