New to this lifestyle

Hello.  I am completely unexperienced in this lifestyle, but have had some desires for most of my life.  I have a specific appetite, serving as a full service toilet, that I would love to try and fulfill but I am not sure who if any offer it. On top of that I am not sure I would be able to stomach it, as I have very little experience with it.  Some, but not a lot.  But I really want to try.  I would just need to go slow.  I have some of the more normal fetishes too, like foot worship, etc.  I have heard this is the place for it, but not sure who offers it.  I am an extreme introvert so this is very difficult for me.  Just writing this is hard.  But I feel I have been denying myself for so long, and there is a way for me to experience it, I just need to do it.  I am seriously thinking of booking a session, but want to make sure it with someone who offers what I am looking for.  I am also hoping to connect with like minded individuals.  It is kind of a lonely thing not being able to share this.  I am realizing that while extreme, and not many people are into it, there are more than I probably realize.  

This is the right place to come to for a newbie.  All the mistresses are experienced with introducing new subs to new fetishes and new to the submissive world.  They’ll quickly figure out how fast/slow you need to move and will guide you through it.  I have sessioned with all the current mistresses and can safely say each can suit your needs.  If you contact booking, you will get good direction on who to specifically see.  My biggest recommendation is go with a 2 hour session.  It will allow for a “relaxed “ pace to explore what you may like.  If something gets too intense you can always take a break or switch activities .

Thank you.  I know you said any of the mistresses will be great.  There are none that have a special skill when it comes to newbies?  I think I am going to book a session, but the thought is really giving me mixed emotions.  Excitement yes.  But also fear.  I have not even booked yet and I already have that knot in my stomach.  I know that if I do get the courage to book, I am going to be beyond timid and shy.  I am not sure I will be able to look up or even speak.  Maybe that is the fear playing in my mind, but the thought is playing havoc with my emotions.  I have suppressed these desires for so long I think it has taken a mental toll on me.  But now that I am ready to take the next step, it is pretty daunting.  

6 hours ago, AranGar said:

Thank you.  I know you said any of the mistresses will be great.  There are none that have a special skill when it comes to newbies?  I think I am going to book a session, but the thought is really giving me mixed emotions.  Excitement yes.  But also fear.  I have not even booked yet and I already have that knot in my stomach.  I know that if I do get the courage to book, I am going to be beyond timid and shy.  I am not sure I will be able to look up or even speak.  Maybe that is the fear playing in my mind, but the thought is playing havoc with my emotions.  I have suppressed these desires for so long I think it has taken a mental toll on me.  But now that I am ready to take the next step, it is pretty daunting.  

I understand your fear.  Contacting booking is a big step.  I was never a newbie for any of the current mistresses.  But I have seen good reviews on this forum for everyone from newbies.  The 2 comments I read the most here is “I wish I didn’t wait so long to do this” and “I wish I scheduled for more than 1 hour”.  I don’t know that anyone is better than another with newbies but all are experienced with them.

I have had many sessions and I still get nervous before and during sessions.  The mistresses know how to handle that and will guide you.  They really do have great empathy towards subs.  Nervousness really is part of the experience but it gets used in a positive way to guide you in your submission.

Booking will be able to guide you to a particular mistress better than I (each one of us is different in what we need/want anyway).  Plus I think you will find the booking process may help you with putting aside some of your fears.  The 1st session at the Fortress is really impressive on everything from booking to guiding you through the entry process to meeting the mistresses.

My best recommendation right now is contact booking.  I think doing so will help you with many of your questions/concerns.

Don’t worry about what to say to your mistress or being able to speak to them.  They know how to handle that too.

7 hours ago, AranGar said:

I think every mistress here knows how to treat a newbie well! We always make sure to discuss limits, interests and safe words beforehand so everything goes smoothly. 
There is no reason to be fearful, gather your courage, take the next step and your emotions will calm down. Once you’ve booked yourself with something you’ll be so happy with yourself 🙂

Thank you TDM and Mistress Feng!  Funny enough before you answered, I was browsing through the forums and thought Mistress Feng is someone who I would love to serve.  I guess I will take that as a sign.  Here goes nothing.  Thank you again.

My experience is when you call or email they can make a recommendation based on your skill level. Either way you are going to have a memorable first time. All the MIstress's are specially trained in all aspects of BDSM. Whether you are a beginner or long time you won't be disappointed. I have been to the Fortress about ten times myself over the year. This is where you want to be.

All of the mistresses know how to handle newbies.  And like Mr. Mule, I'm still nervous at the start of every session, having gone to the Fortress for nine years.  I know of no other place that has the kind of quality control the Fortress does.  Or the safety-consciousness.  The Fortress was my start as a sub (had done doming before) and it was an amazing introduction. 

On 6/10/2024 at 10:40 AM, AranGar said:

Hello.  I am completely unexperienced in this lifestyle, but have had some desires for most of my life.  I have a specific appetite, serving as a full service toilet, that I would love to try and fulfill but I am not sure who if any offer it. On top of that I am not sure I would be able to stomach it, as I have very little experience with it.  Some, but not a lot.  But I really want to try.  I would just need to go slow.  I have some of the more normal fetishes too, like foot worship, etc.  I have heard this is the place for it, but not sure who offers it.  I am an extreme introvert so this is very difficult for me.  Just writing this is hard.  But I feel I have been denying myself for so long, and there is a way for me to experience it, I just need to do it.  I am seriously thinking of booking a session, but want to make sure it with someone who offers what I am looking for.  I am also hoping to connect with like minded individuals.  It is kind of a lonely thing not being able to share this.  I am realizing that while extreme, and not many people are into it, there are more than I probably realize.  

when are you planning your first visit? i just had mine and they were wonderful and considerate of my interests and level of kink 👏 very safe place to explore yourself ⛓️