UK bitch for Mistress Hadid - Session 1

Experienced UK sub who had my first US session/experience this week with the incredible Mistress Hadid

I normally have 1hr sessions in the UK and Europe, but took this advice on booking and went for 2hrs and Im very glad I did. I knelt in the Pink room waiting for Mistress Hadid to enter, I kept my head bowed until told and my first glimpse of her was more beautiful than all her pictures combined. A quick but very in depth chat pre session allowed her to learn my likes, desires, experiences and limits before she began

Not sure how much I am allowed to describe the actual session on here so will air on the side of caution. My fetishes were ful-filled, I was tied, humiliated, tickled, ruined and put totally in my place at the feet of one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen let alone served. Every second was a highlight but if had to pick just one for on here it would be massaging her and finally being of use to her.  I did disappoint Mistress Hadid on three things she demanded of me but I can honestly say there was not any disappointment from my side other than it had to ever end..........so much so that I instantly booked a second visit the following afternoon. See forum post 2! 😃😃🥰

For the technical side of the review. I must mention the excellent communication from initial inquiry through booking, confirmation and entry/exit processes. Very professional, quick and supportive. Facilities are of a high standard, easy to find and very discreet. Confidentiality and privacy are treated to the upmost diligence as is personal safety and wellbeing of both players at all points before, during and post session

On the session itself, Im aware Mistress Hadid is less than a year into her role but she has the talent and skill of a vastly experienced player. Despite having 2hrs to fill, and some more intricate and time consuming areas of play to incorporate, there was no lag between any part and, unlike sessions elsewhere, I didn't feel there was any time wasting or delay tactics. Just an eagerness and genuine care taken to give the best possible experience and session

Thank you for this absolutely lovely review. It was one of the most exciting and enjoyable sessions where I was given your trust to improvise! When a sub is willing to truly let go as you did… I believe that’s when true magic can happen. It makes it that much more fun for me as well. You were truly serving my every whim my only regret is that I didn’t keep you in chastity until the next day! 😈

On 6/23/2024 at 5:10 AM, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

Thank you for this absolutely lovely review. It was one of the most exciting and enjoyable sessions where I was given your trust to improvise! When a sub is willing to truly let go as you did… I believe that’s when true magic can happen. It makes it that much more fun for me as well. You were truly serving my every whim my only regret is that I didn’t keep you in chastity until the next day! 😈

Although it was the first time we had met and my first time playing at the Fortress I don't think I could have felt more comfortable, trusting and safe. I could have spent hours there and don't think you would have found something I wasn't comfortable with such is you skill and understanding of the session

And yes, I also regret not having spent 24hrs hopelessly locked and caged in the City aching straining and throbbing at both the memory and anticipation of you