UK bitch for Mistress Hadid - Session 2

Such was the fantastic and mind blowing session I had on the Monday afternoon with Mistress Hadid upon leaving I almost instantly booked a return visit for the next day (It being my last few hours in the City and not sure how long it be until I could serve her again)

As seems to be the case with me, I did disappoint her before the session even began as I was unable to secure the steel room as she had demanded. She had spent some time post session number 1 planning how to use me in there but due to my delay in booking (a genuine piece of advice for anyone new to the Fortress, book ASAP as there plenty of others who aren't delaying!) she had to improvise and see me in the PINK room. Also a great room but not the one Mistress Hadid had planned for me so I started the session having annoyed her before arrival

Again, not sure how much I can describe but it ws somehow even more unbelievable and incredible than the day before. Mistress started off with me yet again in chastity and, the new addition of a improvised humbler. I was then made to reveal my origin story to my 'therapist' something which was new to me but I found to be very interesting to have to go back into my honest memory and experiences. All of which was used both for and against me throughout the session

After some sensory depravation, humiliation and bondage I was return to my knees covered in Mistress Hadid's decorative work. At this moment Mistress Angel Feng briefly entered to look at the pathetic bitch on display in the mirror. Determined to not disappoint further I kept my vision focused on myself as I read the words aloud and tried to show how well Mistress Hadid had trained me so I never got to look directly at Mistress Angel Feng but the glimpse in my poriferal vision was enough to know I was being humiliated in front of yet another beautiful women as she walked out laughing and now fully aware of my pathetic existence.  

I was yet again fortunate enough to be able to massage and worship Mistress Hadid to show my gratitude for her spending her valuable time training and acknowledging me. I continued to reveal my perverted and embarrassing experiences that Mistress found even more pathetic and hilarious, in the end  Mistress Hadid uniquely marked me one last time as her property 

Sadly there was no flight cancellations so a 3rd day in a row will be remain a dream 😃

On the technical side, although it was only a day later ,the planning and recall before and during the session showed a genuine skill and desire to make the session personal as well as to delve into areas of my mind that not many have explored, in fact some areas I had forgotten, or been to embarrassed to reveal, until Mistress drew them out of me

Post session was, like the previous one, relaxed, friendly and there was no rush to get me to leave. Mistress Hadid and I chatted about non kink and it allowed for a calm and meaningful end to the experience and for the me to process the session before exiting to 'the real world'

You know… I still cannot believe you didn’t act quickly enough! I spent my time planning an intricate session in steel but everything happens for a reason… the pink room was equally fun for our purposes! You’re right to think I was genuinely disappointed but that only fed into our dynamic. Next time you’ll have to rot in the cage before I acknowledge you. 

In spite of all this!! was so pleased by the pushing of your limits and eating what you were told. You didn’t embarrass me in front of Feng but you were embarrassing just existing. I’m cackling thinking back at how silly you looked!! Nothing brings me more joy than laughing in a sub’s face. You know this by now! Also you need to offer some sort of pre-training course for other subs. Maybe it’s the British manners but that is always appreciated and makes the session feel so much more intimate and meaningful when everyone is respectful. 

I should have left a stamp that said return to fortress! Next time. 

On 6/23/2024 at 5:23 AM, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

You know… I still cannot believe you didn’t act quickly enough! I spent my time planning an intricate session in steel but everything happens for a reason… the pink room was equally fun for our purposes! You’re right to think I was genuinely disappointed but that only fed into our dynamic. Next time you’ll have to rot in the cage before I acknowledge you. 

In spite of all this!! was so pleased by the pushing of your limits and eating what you were told. You didn’t embarrass me in front of Feng but you were embarrassing just existing. I’m cackling thinking back at how silly you looked!! Nothing brings me more joy than laughing in a sub’s face. You know this by now! Also you need to offer some sort of pre-training course for other subs. Maybe it’s the British manners but that is always appreciated and makes the session feel so much more intimate and meaningful when everyone is respectful. 

I should have left a stamp that said return to fortress! Next time. 

I would happy do anything to ensure you, the other players and every woman on earth is respected and treated as well as they deserve and should be

I'm very glad you were able to push my limits, genuinely felt safe and comfortable enough with you to take that step

I haven't gone more than an hour without thinking back on the experience since I got on the plane