Sushi sploshing

Not quite...I think you would really have enjoyed a post-session dinner I had once with Mistresses smushing up sushi and feeding it to me, adding hot-sauce and salty fish eggs, etc. etc.  It was in public so no facesitting, foot-licking or sock-involvement though.

4 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

Not quite...I think you would really have enjoyed a post-session dinner I had once with Mistresses smushing up sushi and feeding it to me, adding hot-sauce and salty fish eggs, etc. etc.  It was in public so no facesitting, foot-licking or sock-involvement though.

🤢 

On 6/30/2024 at 2:32 PM, Lilbitchbobby said:

Has anybody ever done a session where the mistress or mistresses sit and eat sushi facesitting sploshing  foot licking as they stomp on it  or put it in their socks 

No sushi splashing yet.. but I would love to do it, sounds yummy🤤 🍣🥢.

Lots of wasabi for you since you’re so sassy!

On 6/30/2024 at 6:29 PM, JustAGuy said:

That was definitely my kinda sushi sploshing!!  Just for our 🐷 

On 7/2/2024 at 12:48 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

That was definitely my kinda sushi sploshing!!  Just for our 🐷 

That was really a crazy night, despite everything that happened before that (including imbibing champagne in a totally new way and hearing a Trainee Mistress shriek with glee as she [did things to me] my best memories are of drinks and smokes (hookah) AFTER the meal.

On 7/2/2024 at 12:56 PM, Lilbitchbobby said:

I honestly  can’t do it I will throw up

For real no kidding, I was told to go outside and collect myself, breathing fresh air etc., at one point so I could continue.