Small Penis Humiliation

smallcockloser

well zen,

i must say that is quite small..alomost microscopic...are you b rave enough to let me measure it it up to my standards of course and torture it to my likng?

Erotic Humiliation ..

recently i found my kink. its Erotic Humiliation ... and i would love to learn more. especially from a cruel asian Mistress ....

anyone looking for a patetic small cock loser ...

xox

zen

yes Mistress Kim .... thank you. i am very small. and at 38. i'm still single. and still jerking off to online images of very sexy beautiful dominant asian women .. like you! and how pleasantly surprised i was when i saw you here. have always admired your online photos. you can only imagine what i was doing. :oops:

your tourture .. scares me .. but would love to hear what you would have to say about this microscopic disastor.

well zen,

i must say that is quite small..alomost microscopic...are you b rave enough to let me measure it it up to my standards of course and torture it to my likng?

1065_50d30e0c62da9735ab03f079de15ae1c

:oops: ... feline ... oh my

that small. ouch. i've often been told. find a nice young asian woman. they enjoy small cocks. but i am thinking other than it being cute .... or ... a puppet show ... its useless for fucking

xoxo

zen

Wow, I must say that is an abominably petite cock you have on you.

I'm sure there are plenty of females that you'd be able to bring pleasure to with that thing. Given that those females were of the feline persuasion. :twisted:

How cute it is. I'm sure it's good for something. . . a cbt puppet show perhaps?

• 1 year later...
Guest Mistress Kang

Images from the old board did not migrate.

That being said, don't post pictures of your penis- other members don't have the same interest in the subject matter you do.

OH, and your magnifying glass. Maybe even some needle-dick pliers.

oh my .. i do have a magnifying glass .. haha ..... but needle-dick pliers ... have to shop for those .. if You are serious i shall bring .. or are you toying with me and my tickle for small talk? zozo scl

Good call, M. Jung. I can only hope that they wouldn't be like a tube sock on a pinky finger.

very embarassing .. slipping into a condom .. only to slip right back out again. oh the sad dissapointed long line up of women behind me ..... i confess. it is quite true. thank You Mz Zhao :)

xoxo

scl

ps

this thread topic is uber arousing and stimulating .. i understand its not everyones thing. but wow. its mine. i wonder what its all about .. this fetish .. 'small penis humiliation' .. are others into this? or is it not that common? maybe a fetish is a fetish is a fetish .. sort of thing .. each one is just packaged a bit differently .. same effect. hmmmm ...

i've found two women ... one. gets cute about it. minimizes her vocabulary around it. yet .. its funny how i notice they are using thier larger more effective toys and less .. me. and i'll be in the middle of having sex and they will want me to give them oral pleasure. i know the clitoris is in need of more attention. but i can't help but .. wonder what they are really thinking. they are the polite ones. two. is blunt honest about it. how do you please women with that? i've had them storm off angry and frustrated .. point and laugh. a nurse one time at an STD clinic asked me to prep for a swab. so i pulled down my pants. she was across the room and asked me to milk it .. i did .. as she came around and looked .. she went away and said "need my glasses .. sometimes i do .. sometimes i don't" ... LOVED IT ;)

many Doms "say" they are into this .. but .. few are GREAT at it ....

xoxo

scl

ps

this thread topic is uber arousing and stimulating .. i understand its not everyones thing. but wow. its mine. i wonder what its all about .. this fetish .. 'small penis humiliation' .. are others into this? or is it not that common? maybe a fetish is a fetish is a fetish .. sort of thing .. each one is just packaged a bit differently .. same effect. hmmmm ...

i've found two women ... one. gets cute about it. minimizes her vocabulary around it. yet .. its funny how i notice they are using thier larger more effective toys and less .. me. and i'll be in the middle of having sex and they will want me to give them oral pleasure. i know the clitoris is in need of more attention. but i can't help but .. wonder what they are really thinking. they are the polite ones. two. is blunt honest about it. how do you please women with that? i've had them storm off angry and frustrated .. point and laugh. a nurse one time at an STD clinic asked me to prep for a swab. so i pulled down my pants. she was across the room and asked me to milk it .. i did .. as she came around and looked .. she went away and said "need my glasses .. sometimes i do .. sometimes i don't" ... LOVED IT ;)

many Doms "say" they are into this .. but .. few are GREAT at it ....

xoxo

scl

Were both approaches equally arousing to you? Or more one than the other? And more specifically, what about each one? The verbal aspect?