Back from Brazil

Hi Mistress Tran,

Thanks for the insights and opening the window so we can have a glimpse of your trip and thoughts about it. I wish I had time to ponder differences in relationships across cultures but it is a fascinating subject. It is something I have wondered about but haven't given too much thought to. When I think of Brazil, great soccer and beautiful women come to mind. But I'm sure there is much more to Brazilian culture and life. I'm looking forward to hearing more stories about Brazil and other subjects.

whip

Hello my little dogs....

I just got back from Brazil...sorry for the long absence but Im back and feeling great. Sometimes you need to get away and revitalize your creative juices. Besides getting an amazing tan, I spent a lot of time on the beach thinking about relationships....men and women, sub and Mistress, animal and owner, local and tourist etc. I also spent a lot of time thinking about the cultural aspects of "relationships." The Brazilian men and women are different from the American men and women and very different from the Asian men and women (to use the term "Asian" very generally). The Brazilians are very open about their sexuality and physical body....they don't call it a Brazilian wax for nothing- those bikinis are super super small (which I purchased when I was down there- pictures to come). One thing I did notice was the fact that though Brazilians are sexually open, the men are very aggressive and macho. They didn't seem to want an "aggressive" female but a bit feisty was fine. They preferred their women very feminine- physically curvy and tanned with long hair. The female personalities were in no means "aggressive"- they seem to focus on their physical sexuality to entice men to approach them and the girls tend to stay in groups of 3 or more. The interaction of the Brazilian men and women was very interesting because it is not uncommon for a man to approach you, say hi and then try to kiss you. This happen on many occasions and I had to slap a few boys and put them in their place. They seemed very stunned that I was very dominating...hahaha. To be honest, I kept thinking to myself how fun it would be to lure in some macho Brazilian man and completely turn the tables and take advantage of him. I wonder how his "macho" attitude would feel then.

More thoughts and stories to come from my Brazil Trip...as well as pictures

• 4 weeks later...