Anime

Hello boys:

I really love anime and though I have been watching it since I was a kid, I didn't realize how much BDSM overtones a lot of anime has. The clothing, characters, and story lines are so adaptable to the BDSM scene....Im guessing because its all fantasy anyways. It was clear that the clothing was very "fetishy" but as I was re-watching some of my favorite anime series such as neon genesis evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, and Elfen Lied etc- the dynamic between some of the characters were very sub/dom related. With my bad insomnia, I have been rewatching all these anime series and its been giving me some good ideas for scenes.....also the clothing is always so hot!

MTran

Hello boys:

I really love anime and though I have been watching it since I was a kid, I didn't realize how much BDSM overtones a lot of anime has. The clothing, characters, and story lines are so adaptable to the BDSM scene....Im guessing because its all fantasy anyways. It was clear that the clothing was very "fetishy" but as I was re-watching some of my favorite anime series such as neon genesis evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, and Elfen Lied etc- the dynamic between some of the characters were very sub/dom related. With my bad insomnia, I have been rewatching all these anime series and its been giving me some good ideas for scenes.....also the clothing is always so hot!

MTran

i'm not much of an anime fan, SUPERIOR MISTRESS TRAN. guess cause i'm an older gent. if YOU want a new spin on bdsm themes cinematically try watching films from itialian director mario bava. he was a well respected director from the 60s. he has influenced tarentino. try watching kill baby kill or blood and black lace. both have bdsm themes.

I love anime. A few good anime with huge dom/sub relationship is "they are my noble masters" "inukami"(especially the movie) "golden boy" "elfien lied" "mnemosyne" and a few others.

I never knew the mistresses might be into anime as well. If i knew i would have posted the anime convention im hosting earlier. Its this friday 5/6/11 at 11 - 5. Entry is free. Location is in Baruch College. Corner of 25th st and lexington.

Its open to anyone but im going to need names to put on the guest list to get through security. Feel free to cosplay or just come to have fun.

i'm not much of an anime fan, SUPERIOR MISTRESS TRAN. guess cause i'm an older gent. if YOU want a new spin on bdsm themes cinematically try watching films from itialian director mario bava. he was a well respected director from the 60s. he has influenced tarentino. try watching kill baby kill or blood and black lace. both have bdsm themes.

Speaking of movies, I saw the Gulliver's Travels' movie (with Jack Black) not too long ago, and one scene reminded me so much of bdsm stuff. Jack Black was captured by a young giantess, and she put him in her dollhouse. She made him wear this girly nightgown sort of thing, and she did some other stuff to him. That was a great movie. If you're out there reading this Jack Black, I just want to let you know that I'm a big fan of yours.

Hello boys:

MTran

MTran,

The clothing really is fetishy hot and the character dynamic You write of clearly exists. Even through Your insomnia You continue to add ideas to Your repatuar. Your obvious dedication to the trade offers much to admire.

Hello boys:

MTran

Believe it or not Miss T if you think that is something play phoenix wright Ace Attorney 2: Justice For All a female character name franziska von karma who has basically what

you women wear well in her way its sexy and funny so yea dominatrix style its available for (DS/WiiWare)

I love anime. A few good anime with huge dom/sub relationship is "they are my noble masters" "inukami"(especially the movie) "golden boy" "elfien lied" "mnemosyne" and a few others.

I never knew the mistresses might be into anime as well. If i knew i would have posted the anime convention im hosting earlier. Its this friday 5/6/11 at 11 - 5. Entry is free. Location is in Baruch College. Corner of 25th st and lexington.

Its open to anyone but im going to need names to put on the guest list to get through security. Feel free to cosplay or just come to have fun.

Sounds fun...have been to so many anime conventions hahaha....unfortunately I have plans this Friday but if I didnt, I would definitely go.

Sounds fun...have been to so many anime conventions hahaha....unfortunately I have plans this Friday but if I didnt, I would definitely go.

Aww...

The next convention I'm heading to is AnimeNext at Sommerset, NJ. Are you going to that one, Misstress Tran?

Hey Mistress Tran - If you are looking for ideas for cool attire from anime and videogames, the Mortal Kombat series has three female characters that wear some powerful yet sexy outfits.

Jade, Kitana, and heh.. even the monster Mileena. They are more so female ninjas.

If you run a search for their names + Mortal Kombat on Google and check images - you'll see some drawings, images. ;)