Animal Play

Hello my little dogs:

I wanted to know what type of animal play, if any, you fantasize about. I enjoy puppy play with a very strict and discipline type training. I like to perform a full physical to make sure my dogs are healthy then I like to put them through some physical tests to make sure they are strong enough to serve me. All my dogs are put on a strict diet which I prepare myself. For my loyal dogs, they are rewarded with affection......but for the disobedient and weak dogs- they are placed in a strict training camp until they learn to be better.

***Pony play is really fun as well---I do enjoy a good long pony ride. :-)

MTran

Hello my little dogs:

I wanted to know what type of animal play, if any, you fantasize about. I enjoy puppy play with a very strict and discipline type training. I like to perform a full physical to make sure my dogs are healthy then I like to put them through some physical tests to make sure they are strong enough to serve me. All my dogs are put on a strict diet which I prepare myself. For my loyal dogs, they are rewarded with affection......but for the disobedient and weak dogs- they are placed in a strict training camp until they learn to be better.

MTran

i like being a german shepherd. i like to be walked on a leash, made to raise my leg and urinate on trees. i like big bowls of doggie food and meat scraps. and if i'm a really good and loyal doggie i get to lick my MISTRESS' feet. yummy!

Hello my little dogs:

MTran

The idea of a D/s physical has me intrigued. Not sure if the whole animal play thing appeals to me though. Just throwing my two cents in.

Hello my little dogs:

MTran

MTran,

I normally do not fantasize about animal play, however the puppy play which You describe does have quite an appeal to me. Must have something to do with being Your pet.

little dog

Hi Mistress Tran,

Several years ago, i attended a Bullfight in Mexico City that featured a female Matador. i am not an advocate for this type of cruelty to animals but have to admit that i was aroused by the sight of a petite pretty woman using her superiority to have her way with a much larger and much stronger bull. I could not help but draw a few correlations.

i thought about what motivates the bull to keep charging when doing so diminishes his strength and brings him closer to his demise. Tease and denial and it's consequences played out in the ring.

i sometimes fantasize about being the bull but my motivation for self destruction is quite different. i am driven by an overwhelming desire to serve and please the superior female. The chance of a touch or a taste will keep me charging until there is no strength left and my very existence lies in her hands. Will i be eliminated or spared to fight another day?

i also remember going to the circus at an early age and being aroused by a female animal trainer in her flamboyant costume putting various animals through their paces with the crack of her whip. The animals were much bigger and stronger but they feared her whip. Even when they tried to exert themselves, a few cracks would quickly bring them back in line.

Both of these are fantasies that i would like to explore deeper some day given a willing Mistress and some fun costumes.

SK

Now I wanna be your dog. Too. You have that written knack to make all that degradation sound grand.

Please, degrade me.

purg

(yes, i'm back already.)

Hello my little dogs:

MTran

Hello my little dogs:

MTran

Mistress Tran...your description of this type of play is intriguing. I have always had a fantasy of animal training. My newest fantasy revolves around a mother who brings a dog that she bought for her daughter to a trainer for obedience training, and after the training she gives the dog to her daughter who is not so kind to the animal. does this sound like fun....involves a two hour session with two different Mistresses.

-engman

Mistress Tran...your description of this type of play is intriguing. I have always had a fantasy of animal training. My newest fantasy revolves around a mother who brings a dog that she bought for her daughter to a trainer for obedience training, and after the training she gives the dog to her daughter who is not so kind to the animal. does this sound like fun....involves a two hour session with two different Mistresses.

-engman

Hahha that sounds super fun....well sometimes little girls are not so nice to their new pets hahaha