Session with Mistress Ahn

subDC1

I had my first session at the Fortress a couple of days back. The facility is really discreet and immaculately clean. Ms Kang does an amazing job of matching subs with dommes. I had heard this before but can now verify it after my session.

I was matched with Ms Ahn based on my session interests. I had requested for a really strict session with particular emphasis on hard faceslapping. Ms Ahn was outstanding throughout the session. She delivered really hard blows and had my head spinning. In the end, I had to plead her to stop because I couldnt withstand those powerful slaps any more. I hope to increase my tolerance level when I session with her next. The amazing thing about her was that she wasnt just delivering hard punches. She gradually built the intensity, laid out a set of rules and delivered really strict punishments when I broke them. And she is much more beautiful in person. Her pictures dont do her justice.

This was by far the best session I have had so far by a wide margin and Fortress is the best dungeon out there. So if you havent sessioned there, you are missing on something.

I was surprised with myself too but I was really into the session thanks to you that I wanted more and more punishment. I am already anticipating my next session with you. If rules in the next session would be impossible to follow, then how would you rate the rules you set in my first session? I got so much punishment for flinching.

I had my first session with Ms Ahn just after subDC1 posted his comments. She is amazing....very beautiful, clever and fun. She seemed to enjoy herself and took me just a bit further than I thought I wanted, which was, of course, perfect......I hope to see her again soon.