tan-a-licious

Mistress Ahn

Hey there my lovely subbies!

Seems I'm back from Brazil and boy am I tan. Its a good look for me if I may say so myself. I look like some kind of exotic islander. I'm sure jessy will be putting up some of the pics of my trip.

The question is: who will be among the first few to see it in its lovely brown glory? Don't worry I'll be sure to tan you just as nicely. Lol.

Mistress Ahn,

I doubt I'll be the first but I definitely want to see you before your beautiful tan goes away. I must say you are beautiful with our without a tan so I'll be happy I'm sure whether I see you before or after your tan goes away.

whip

Hey there my lovely subbies!

Seems I'm back from Brazil and boy am I tan. Its a good look for me if I may say so myself. I look like some kind of exotic islander. I'm sure jessy will be putting up some of the pics of my trip.

The question is: who will be among the first few to see it in its lovely brown glory? Don't worry I'll be sure to tan you just as nicely. Lol.

Dear Mistress Ahn,I just had shoulder surgery and this is the first email that I am writing I must go tomorrow for post op visit and get rehab prescription to rebuild the shoulder, so here is a little poem for your beautiful tan.

Tis the perception of the beautiful,A fine extension of the faculties;Platonic ,universal,wonderful,Princess Ahn's

Beautiful Tan,Drawn from the stars and filtered through the skies,Without which life would be extremely dull;In short it is the use of our own eyes,With one or two small senses added, just To hint that flesh is formed of fiery dust,Princess Ahn's Beautiful Tan

I would like nothing better than to see you nude and golden right now FS(Spockme)

Dear Mistress Ahn,

I definitely enjoyed your tan "both the one on your body and the one you gave me on my ass" during our amazing session last night. I have never seen you before but I would have to say you definitely look exotic with or without a

tan. Thank you for a wonderful session, you are truly amazing in everything you do.

Kevin

Dear Mistress Ahn,

I hope that you really enjoyed Brazil. From the very first picture that I ever saw of you, you have been my fantasy. Your natural look is more than amazing, it is delicious perfection. Now picturing you with a tan-a-licious golden brown exotic island girl look has really got imagination running wild. Would love to see you as well as pictures from your trip. Love Always!

i can testify that Mistress Ahn's tan was indeed still deep and glowing on Saturday. It seemed to

get even more intense as she worked up a little sweat while She delivered some well deserved punishment to me.

my thanks go to a wonderfully talented and witty woman wrapped up in a truly gorgeous body. -- paul

Ms Ahn...

I sessioned with you on Tuesday, Jan 27, and I can tell everyone that your

tan was deep and delicious and that it was obvious you hadn't done any

topless sunbathing while in Brazil... I'll go into some luscious details about

our session in the Devotee Forum... all I'll say is that I think I've found the

mistress I've been looking for.

SlaveD

Mistress Kang,

I am jealous as well, as you have been assigned to my dream job. I am glad, when you let that fact be known, that you started off with a big HAHA, since I love that kind of news being rubbed in my face, especially coming from a beautiful Fortress Mistress, you always know how to torture us, for that you will constantly be absolutely magnificent.

Dear Mistress Ahn,

I really do envy Mistress Kang for being put in charge of such a sought after assignment. BTW, any slang that you happen to use, even if it is not new and kickin' just seems so cute to me and any digression on your part, even if it is in some way pointless and utterly random, I find completely charming. Everything about you, either captivates my interest or turns me on. I can't even begin to tell you how HAPPY I am that you are a Mistress @ The Fortress.