Better my aim

Mistress Lin

I have to admit... I think I need some practice spitting on targets. ( I was always the clumsy spitter D: )

But practice makes perfect... But how can one practice this with no target to play with. Volunteers?

I think You are the perfect spitter. Not hitting a target is a sub issue and that can fixed with discipline.

I have to admit... I think I need some practice spitting on targets. ( I was always the clumsy spitter D: )

But practice makes perfect... But how can one practice this with no target to play with. Volunteers?

I would love to be your target, Mistress Lin. Love being spit on. Believe me - the more you miss, the more you have to practice, the more fun for me!!!

Mistress Lin,

I love spitters, clumsy or otherwise, and would love for my open mouth to be Your target, in the hope of You becoming the perfect spitter.

Mistress Lin,

I love spitters, clumsy or otherwise, and would love for my open mouth to be Your target, in the hope of You becoming the perfect spitter.

Haha you ever see someone fail miserably at spitting, having the long drooly line still coming from their mouth. D:

I wonder if in some way that is appealing? A joke in school was that if I were to try and spit I would simply spit all over my own shoes.

I swear I am not this bad anymore. I've gotten better at making sure it at least gets all over someone else. Target practice is necessary to make sure it goes where I want :D