Switchable Xing + torment from Mistresses Ahn and Kang

pauljay

Last week i had the pleasure of helping Mistress Kang train the beautiful, petite, Switch Xing, who is as adorable in person as she is in her photos. Although this was her first session as a submissive, she easily endured quite a lot of spanking, some moderate flogging and a decent amount of NT. It was a pleasure to discover that she was very ticklish; so training her to resist all motion while getting tickled on her feet or sides or legs (or else she'd get a hard spank) was a lot of fun. Although afterward she said she was close to her limits a couple of times, particularly with the NT, she clearly could handle more than i dished out and She did seem to enjoy being tightly bound while being tormented. At the end of our hour together She took the opportunity to extract a little revenge, by giving me a thorough OTK spanking. Despite Her diminutive size, Switch Xing is quite strong and She definitely has the potential to be yet another wonderful Domme on the roster of the Fetish Fortress.

I was certainly in the mood to dish out pain to poor Xing, for i had just survived two very intense hours of torment under the strong hand and intoxicating laugh of Mistress Ahn. At my foolish suggestions, She punished my face, hands, arms and calves as well as the parts of my body more She always torments and gleefully added additional strokes whenever i lost count or flinched. Ahn is superb at bondage -- no one else has ever tied me tighter -- and her steel-like nails extract maximum pain from one's most sensitive parts. She gave me no more than a few seconds to recuperate between the assault on different parts of my anatomy, but Her striking beauty keeps me always willing to take more from Her. Ahn is certainly among the most beautiful, intuitive and happily cruel Mistresses i have had the pleasure of serving over the past 15 years.

Of course, my punishment of Switch Xing needed more revenge than a short spanking from Her, so the wonderful Mistress Kang was kind enough to punish me for another hour afterward. The fact that many parts of my body were already marked and very sore thanks to Mistress Ahn did not seem to matter to Her, and i did have that one intervening hour while we tormented Xing to allow the soreness to decline a bit. Mistress Kang tied me in extremely uncomfortably bondage, added a heavily weighted parachute, and then smashed my rear and thighs with dozens of strokes from a wide variety of implements. With Her great experience and joyousness in Her "work", Mistress Kang knows how to drive me so deep into sub-space that i could happily absorb more agony than i would think possible.

Those four hours with Mistress Ahn, Switch Xing and Mistress Kang won't be forgotten in four years!

Many thanks to them All,

pauljay

pauljay,

Wow! I really enjoyed reading that. You wet my appetite for my upcoming session. I hope I have as much fun as you did. I'm excited even writing these words! There is something exciting about switching and I'm about to discover a little more about it.

whip

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Mistress Ahn,

i'm so happy that you responded that You really enjoy our sessions, even though it's quite obvious from Your laughs that You are having a great time. Perhaps it's a little less obvious from my screams that i am ;)

Every time i look at the front of my left thigh or or outside of my right one i am reminded once again of our last meeting, for a few of those marks haven't yet faded. Unfortunately, i have been traveling a lot and will be away most of the time until the end of July or beginning of August. However, i look forward to seeing what new torments You can subject me to when i see You then.

Your,

pauljay