Jacket from Lady Vengeance

has anyone seen the movie Sympathy for Lady Vengeance (Chinjeolhan geumjassi)? Its part of the vengeance trilogy by Chan-wook Park (... The other two movies in the trilogy are Sympathy for Mr Vengeance and Oldboy...).

Towards the end of the movie the main character is wearing this amazing black leather turtlenecked trench coat that i am so in love with but haven't been able to find!!! Help me someone PLEASE! Does anyone know where I can find one exactly like it? lol

She wears it kind of early on in the movie but it's majesty doesn't really become noticeable til the part in the end when the "revenge" is taking place and the camera pans back to show her zipped up in her coat with those dramatic red eyes. . . Love it!

Getting off the topic of the jacket, has anyone seen any of the three movies? They're sick... in a good way. Nothing beats a good Korean vengeance flick. :D

Dear Mistress Ahn,

I really loved all three of those films from Chan-wook Park. I first saw Oldboy in NYC and was completely hooked, I purchased the DVD upon its release and then later bought Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance and Lady Vengeance. I since have seen that Tartan Asian Extreme offers a six disc boxset titled The Vengeance Trilogy containing all three films as well as an Oldboy hammer/bottle-opener and Lady Vengeance gun poster. In my mind this was a classic series. However, please let me apologize for not being of any help regarding the jacket, I can certainly understand why you love it so much.