Mistress Choi's Wit

Since finding the Forum a year ago I've enjoyed the correspondence between the Mistresses and the members. My favorites were from Minnie Chan. Her posts and responses were intelligent, insightful, witty, and clever. Since Ms Chan is no longer a partaker I think the Heir Apparent to her "Title" is Mistress Choi. While all the Fortress Women display wit, wisdom, and humor I like Ms Choi's style a tad above the rest. This surprises me because she seemed very shy and reserved at the Dim Sum.

Anyone else have a favorite "Forum Mistress"?

Ray

Since finding the Forum a year ago I've enjoyed the correspondence between the Mistresses and the members. My favorites were from Minnie Chan. Her posts and responses were intelligent, insightful, witty, and clever. Since Ms Chan is no longer a partaker I think the Heir Apparent to her "Title" is Mistress Choi. While all the Fortress Women display wit, wisdom, and humor I like Ms Choi's style a tad above the rest. This surprises me because she seemed very shy and reserved at the Dim Sum.

Anyone else have a favorite "Forum Mistress"?

Ray

Ray:

I never finished the last installment of the Dim Sum events which has much to do about Mistress Choi. It's sitting around as a draft. Thanks for the reminder.

Haven't thought much about a Forum favorite but Mistress Choi would certainly loom as the morning line favorite.

Dannyboy

Ray,

Perhaps I am just more witty in writing. Or, perhaps you did not take the time to get to know me! Either way, I am quite happy that you appreciate what humour I inject into this lovely place. :-) As I've mentioned to others, I am a big fan of British comedy - Terry Pratchett is a wonderful author that you might enjoy, and Black Adder is just hilarious.

Dear Switch Choi,

Besides your obvious beauty, your wit and humor are additionally really wonderful characteristics which you clearly possess. I always appreciate and look forward to everything that you inject into this lovely Forum. I actually grew up watching numerous British comedies such as Monty Python's Flying Circus, Fawlty Towers, The Benny Hill Show and Mr. Bean. Nice to know you are a fan of that genre.

Ray,

I think that is an interesting point you raise when you say favorite "Forum Mistress", which could put a different spin on things based on participation in the forum by any particular Mistress. I always thought that Minnie Chan had such thought provoking posts and I loved to read her particular views on various topics up for discussion. For me, with the departure of Ms. Chan, I think mZ has filled that obvious void for me. I find her remarks to be dead on and her sharp barbs can at times sting, I can honestly appreciate that kind of back and forth discussion. She is extremely insightful and I sincerely repect her opinions. I would love to deeply connect with her on so many levels.

For beauty, I must first say, that each and every Fortress Mistress does possess incredible beauty which I continue to admire on a constant basis, but I honestly was totally mesmerized by the gorgeous Princess Sukma, but upon her current hiatus, for me that void has been so nicely filled by the perfection of Mistress Ahn.

But after all, I could never have this kind of conversation without mentioning Mistress Kang who always has a miraculous way of encompassing everything that I touched on above. The complete Mistress in every way, shape and form, without question, a true Goddess.

Ray,

Perhaps I am just more witty in writing. Or, perhaps you did not take the time to get to know me! Either way, I am quite happy that you appreciate what humour I inject into this lovely place. :-) As I've mentioned to others, I am a big fan of British comedy - Terry Pratchett is a wonderful author that you might enjoy, and Black Adder is just hilarious.

Mistress Choi,

I think considering the circumstances of the Dim Sum all the members may have been a bit reserved. Mistress Zhao was the only person I had met before and my assigned place was between Mistress Kang and Mistress Seung. Being you were three chairs off to my left we didn't get to speak much until we were on the elevator at the end. I'm sure someday we'll meet again whether at another gathering and/or in a session, and I'm sure I'll find your personality will match your witty Forum writings.

Ray

Ray,

I think that is an interesting point you raise when you say favorite "Forum Mistress", which could put a different spin on things based on participation in the forum by any particular Mistress. I always thought that Minnie Chan had such thought provoking posts and I loved to read her particular views on various topics up for discussion. For me, with the departure of Ms. Chan, I think mZ has filled that obvious void for me. I find her remarks to be dead on and her sharp barbs can at times sting, I can honestly appreciate that kind of back and forth discussion. She is extremely insightful and I sincerely repect her opinions. I would love to deeply connect with her on so many levels.

For beauty, I must first say, that each and every Fortress Mistress does possess incredible beauty which I continue to admire on a constant basis, but I honestly was totally mesmerized by the gorgeous Princess Sukma, but upon her current hiatus, for me that void has been so nicely filled by the perfection of Mistress Ahn.

But after all, I could never have this kind of conversation without mentioning Mistress Kang who always has a miraculous way of encompassing everything that I touched on above. The complete Mistress in every way, shape and form, without question, a true Goddess.

Akiravn1,

Couldn't disagree with one word you said.

Ray

Dear Mistress Ahn,

Your curiosity, even in a beard stroking, fingertips pressed together sort of way, flatters me. Even though, I to have never had the pleasure, I honestly can't help but compliment someone who clearly does possess the beauty of a Goddess. Personally, I think you look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!