My Most Obedient Bedside Servant

Mistress Kang

You may recall my nightly ritual of surfing my Android, new apps, browsing the net for interesting articles, even watching Netflix! Sometimes I can prop it up on my boobs but otherwise my arm would often ache and go numb. I thought to myself "how convenient would it be to have an arm, NOT mine, to do this for me!?". And then e.Quip was born:

Kang's e.Quip.jpg

Every night I sit him next to me or even ON me, for a different angle :) When I'm done, I put him on the table next to my bed. Sometimes I even let him sit at my desk with me while I work or hold my mini speaker speakers. He's almost too perfect- just the right height, adjustable, quiet, obedient...

That is so cool,,,,,,it looks like it might be second cousin to a plunger but where did u find it?

Cousin Plunger? Close..but no cigar LOL

It barely qualifies as a true "hack". The top part is an MP3 mount, the bottom part is a weighted dashboard mount for a portable GPS. Even though they were not "meant" to be, I used them together to provide the entertainment I desired...a "forced-bi" if you will ;-) That's me, dominating the inanimate LOL