Mistress Fantasies

One really great session with Mistress jung ( they have all been great ;) ) I played her next door neighbor who ended up coming into her house and raiding her hamper for panties and getting busted. Part of it was so hot that in order for her not to tell on me I had to be her 24 hour slave. Kissing her feet when she studied , talked on the phone etc. I also had other "receptacle " fucntions as well. It was such a hot idea. A hot businesswoman with a powersuit on and lowly me under the desk massaging and kissing her feet while she made million dollar deals. A few times before a session while in the neighborhood Ive ran into Mistress Jung in the streeet and it was exciting. I was suprised and felt like I felt in school when I saw a teacher in the street I had a crush on. When she came up to say hi I was nervous like "h-h-h hello" She was so sweet and knowing what we were going to be doing in a few minutes was very exciting !!

After that time Mistress Tran introduced me to You and Mistress Jung, it was to meet all 3 of you and be on my knees. You were tall enough for me to see when I was tied to the bar, but to be on my knees to all of you would be nice away from the Fortress. You do have big hands and I'd worship every inch of them.

What are some of your fantasies about mistresses OUTSIDE the playroom?

As most of you know, Fortress offers Dinner and Domination.

But what if you could help a mistress run errands..or...shoe shopping?

Hmmm...what are you into?

I would love to assist a Mistress in any way possible, but shopping at Victoria's Secret would be nice, as I especially enjoy her more intimate apparel.

They have roleplay scenarios & under the desk foot worship at the Fortress? - Wow - this place is amazing!

Sod, you always have such great session stories - kissing Mistress Jung's feet while She's studying & on the phone & under the desk, worshipping Mistress Jung's feet - this is too hot.

Thank you John, I enjoy your posts as well. A fellow foot freak :)

I have two specific fantasies about the Mistresses, but they are extremely vanilla. I'm not sure why, but I can't really get these out of my head.

Mistress Tran has posted occasionally about her light construction abilities. I would LOVE to work on a project with her and see her in work clothes, boots and a tool belt. And not just one of those canvas tool belts, something big and heavy and leather. Just thinking about her handling some heavy power tools gets me going.

I love Mistress Zhao's photographs and am always amazed at her photography skills. I've often fantasized about taking her picture myself, but not in a Fortress or BDSM type setting. I would love to just take her around the City and take random pictures of her - not candids where she's smiling or mugging for the camera, but simple, pensive, thoughtful poses, like maybe at a street corner while waiting for the light staring into space lost in thought.

Anyway, my vanilla 2 cents....

I have two specific fantasies about the Mistresses, but they are extremely vanilla. I'm not sure why, but I can't really get these out of my head.

Mistress Tran has posted occasionally about her light construction abilities. I would LOVE to work on a project with her and see her in work clothes, boots and a tool belt. And not just one of those canvas tool belts, something big and heavy and leather. Just thinking about her handling some heavy power tools gets me going.

I love Mistress Zhao's photographs and am always amazed at her photography skills. I've often fantasized about taking her picture myself, but not in a Fortress or BDSM type setting. I would love to just take her around the City and take random pictures of her - not candids where she's smiling or mugging for the camera, but simple, pensive, thoughtful poses, like maybe at a street corner while waiting for the light staring into space lost in thought.

Anyway, my vanilla 2 cents....

Hey Phred,

How are you? I really like that idea about you photographing Mistress Zhao - very cool. I would really be curious to see a photo from that set.

Probably because I'm a night person & very rarely go outside when the sun is up, autumn is my favorite season - so naturally, as soon as I read your post, especially the way you described it with Mistress Zhao staring into space, lost in thought (probaby be great cover for a jazz album), I automatically visualized it on an autumn day with dry orange leaves on the ground, etc.

So, I was just wondering, did you have any particular season in mind when you first came up with the idea? Like did you picture mid-august in the blistering heat or a beautful autumn day, or a nice mild spring day, etc.?

Great topic, Mistress Faye! I love the pic; its so hot the way You are obviously taking Your time and casually reading the label while that lucky sub gets to assist You!

I wish I was the girl in the picture. But if I was in that situation, I would definitely take my time inspecting the labels and checking prices. I gotta make sure I get the best, you know? ;)

Hey Phred,

How are you? I really like that idea about you photographing Mistress Zhao - very cool. I would really be curious to see a photo from that set.

Probably because I'm a night person & very rarely go outside when the sun is up, autumn is my favorite season - so naturally, as soon as I read your post, especially the way you described it with Mistress Zhao staring into space, lost in thought (probaby be great cover for a jazz album), I automatically visualized it on an autumn day with dry orange leaves on the ground, etc.

So, I was just wondering, did you have any particular season in mind when you first came up with the idea? Like did you picture mid-august in the blistering heat or a beautful autumn day, or a nice mild spring day, etc.?

Hey Johnny!

Like many on the Forum, I find Mistress Zhao to be incredibly beautiful, and her pictures really don't do her justice. While I love NYC in the summer and spring, I really like it best in the fall and winter. I would love to take pictures of her walking the streets of NYC either in the fall or the winter, wearing a long overcoat or a pea coat with a heavy scarf. Her facial expression should be the focus of the picture and should tell a story and be something thoughtful, contemplative or with some purpose - it should make the viewer ask the question "what is she thinking, what is going through her mind right now, what is she focused on???". Something along the lines of the mood evoked in "Tom's Diner" by Suzanne Vega. I agree that the right picture would make a perfect album cover.

I also have a very strange fascination with exhaustion (there are times when I'm at work and if I feel that I'm not tired work really just doesn't feel right). Some of my favorite and most intriguing pictures are of people at the end of their rope, either completely drained, wiped out, exhausted, defeated, etc. One of my all-time favorites is the picture of Mary Decker after she fell during the 1984 Olympics. It makes me wonder if the person can go on, and where they get the inner strength to keep going. I'm sure this sounds really weird and stupid, but I would love to see pictures of the Mistresses in various states of fatigue and exhaustion (I know the Mistresses are perfect and this probably never happens) - maybe sitting down at the end of a long day of sessioning, whatever. There are a few candids taken of the Mistresses napping in the office, which are very cool.

Just my thoughts...

Hey Phred:

Very cool ideas - & Autumn has always been my favorite season & winter my 2nd fav - you're like the 2nd or 3rd person that I know of who loves autumn & winter as much as I do - almost everyone else that I know of hates the cold weather & only loves the summer & spring - I definitely think that photographing Mistress Zhao in autumn & winter would be incredible - especially in NYC, the possibilities & ideas of so many great shots are limitless.

Your interest with photos catching a moment of exhaustion are very interesting - I definitely am fascinated at how a photo can capture a rare moment - maybe even a moment that noone would even notice live or on film because it happened so fast in a split second - a moment that only the camera could bring to everyone's attention. I always wanted to dabble in photography but I never had the time for it. I did take a class in school & the instructor said that although it seemed that I had absolutely no skill or experience with the camera at that time, he said my creativity made up for what I lacked in skill. I always wanted to take photos of Bluesmen - really up close stage photos because they always put so much of themselves into their performances - some performers really get lost in the moment when they are on stage. For years, I never knew the story behind the cover of the London Calling album - Paul Simonon breaking his favorite bass guitar because he was angry at the the bouncers. I used to live uptown & I remember every time I passed Tom's Diner the Seinfeld I would automatically think of the Seinfeld Theme.

So Mistress Zhao is even way more beautiful in person than in her photos?

I doesn't sound stupid - I think Women look very sexy when they are tired or sleepy or sleeping or in a relaxed state because it's uaually foot massage time - also, I always love when Women sleep on Their stomachs - their backsides look awesome & Their feet look great when Their soles are facing up & They rest one foot on the other - very hot - I rememember I had a roomate I stayed with for a short while who I got a lot of foot action from Her - She looked so Hot when She took a nap on Her stomach in the evening in Her jeans in bare feet on the couch or bed.

Hey Phred, now that you mentioned it, I think I do remember vaguely, 1 or 2 photos of the Fortress Goddesses taking naps in the office & I think there's one of Mistress Tran sitting down very relaxed in heels with Her feet up - hopefully They'll post a few more of those kind of photos in the future & hopefully the Mistresses like to knap barefoot - unfortunately, my roomate never let me massage Her feet, She even kicked me really hard once for trying so I never tried to kiss massage or Her feet when She was sleeping - I guess She wanted to be in control of the foot action - I always say when it comes to foot action with Women, Their feet, Their rules, what They say goes. But other than Her, I love kissing Women's feet when They lay down on Their stomachs & start falling asleep, some Women seem to enjoy it.

I am pretty much a fan of Autumn. I feel like with more layers or clothes, it leaves more to the imagination. When the weather gets colder, I get excited because I can wear heels boots with my skirts. I have yet to find a higher pair of boots which will cover more of my legs.

I always have fantasy where I am walking around all day, shopping, running errands, and I take a break on a park bench and I have someone who helps me take of my boots and massage my legs and feet. I guess this means I have a fetish for public displays of dominance? Or some kind of exhibitionism?

I am pretty much a fan of Autumn. I feel like with more layers or clothes, it leaves more to the imagination. When the weather gets colder, I get excited because I can wear heels boots with my skirts. I have yet to find a higher pair of boots which will cover more of my legs.

I always have fantasy where I am walking around all day, shopping, running errands, and I take a break on a park bench and I have someone who helps me take of my boots and massage my legs and feet. I guess this means I have a fetish for public displays of dominance? Or some kind of exhibitionism?

Very hot, Mistress Sunya - & I love the way Women dress in the fall & winter - sweaters, boots, scarves, cool hats, nylons, FF's, high heels & my whole life, I always loved the sound of autumn & winter - it's like a steady breeze.

That really is a great idea that Phred has - & maybe the next time the Fortress Goddesses decide to do more candid shoots, maybe They would consider doing a few autumn or winter photos.

Like the Benny Benassi Satisfaction video? With Mistress Tran giving a tight stare at the camera while handling a powertool :o

She has the face for it. A very good face.

So Mistress Zhao is even way more beautiful in person than in her photos?

Dude! Beyond a shadow of a doubt! It took me several sessions with her before I could actually form complete sentences when I saw her. I distinctly remember one session where I just kept stuttering and tripping over my tongue - she asked me if I needed a crayon instead! That was totally kick-ass!

Dude! Beyond a shadow of a doubt! It took me several sessions with her before I could actually form complete sentences when I saw her. I distinctly remember one session where I just kept stuttering and tripping over my tongue - she asked me if I needed a crayon instead! That was totally kick-ass!

Hey Phred:

How are you? Yeah - when I wrote that post, I was typing kind of fast & I kept getting interrupted - sometimes when I'm reading this Forum or writing a post, I'm also doing other things, like phone, other things on the computer, on my way out the door, someone in my apt. is talking to me, my cats are bothering me, etc. - so sometimes when I see my own posts, I realize I make so many typing errors or leave sentences out.

So when I wrote that question - the way I worded the sentence, it sounded like I was actually asking if Mistress Zhao is more beautiful in person - but what I was thinking when I wrote it was that in Her photos & videos, She is already so beautiful it's almost hard for me to fully understand it, like Her beauty is too complex for me to grasp - especially those recent bedroom photos - every time I look at those photos - I literally become shocked, and then dazed & stupefied - so to think that in person She is even more beautiful, way more beautiful - it's like - I literally become at a loss for words.

But as I can see from the details that you just gave me, She seems to have this effect on everyone - it seems like everyone, including myself is under Her spell. I think right before my first session, I better take 2 aspirins just to keep the circulation going because I know my heart will be beating very fast from just being in the same room with Her, especially if She starts taking Her shoes off - my heart will be racing.

Thanks for those awesome details - Mistress Zhao is my favorite topic - oh yeah, if I remember right, next month is Her birthmonth - my favorite holiday.

And I love that outdoor autumn / winter photo shoot idea you have - very cool.

Thanks Phred

Have a good weekend.

Mistress Sunya,

Nice fantasy...I believe that I share some kind of exhibitionism with you.

I sometimes fantasize about being a house boy or sissy maid for someone. Just going to their house, stripped or dressed a certain way and cleaning for them. With an occasional checking in and direction. A standard disciplining theme, Not for doing a good job or bad, but because that's my place, below you. Now if i were to do a bad job, punishment and possible loss of the privillage of cleaning for you..

Granted this is not a situation I could do permanently. Just A casual monthly cleaning. for anything more, it would become more of a relationship, which Iifferent needs get involved.

i also wouldn't mind some public display of dominance in the subtle for of a foot rub in the park as Mistress Sunya suggest or carrying shopping bags.