sessions

allsgood

Hello mistresses,

I love the fetish fortress site and always wanted to come in for a session, even though traveling around NYC intimidates me a litte bit. I was wondering if one of you could answer a couple of questions about sessions. I am abour three hours from NY and from someone who does not know the area, could you tell me if I took a train into union station, how could I then get to your studio. Could I take a subway or a cab, and approx. how far do you think?

I was also wondering why individual mistresses' interests were taken down. I enjoyed being able to read which mistresses would thoroughly enjoy kicking a guy in the balls so I could determine which creul lady I would like to see, but this section was taken down some time ago and I was wondering why.

One last question, and please forgive me if UI ask this the wrong way, but I noticed that most of you wear a special type of wicked looking platform shoe, I assume it is a cultural thing, I was wondering what they are called and if any of you have actually worn them in session to kick a guy???? (just curious)

Thank you.

hi allsgood,

Though I could tel you exactly how to get to FF from union square, that's something that you'd have to email Jessy about personally.

It true that our interests are no longer listed, however that's the beauty of the forum. You can ask us directly in a more informal yet far more personal environment!

In case you were wondering, I love a good ball busting session. I was on my hgh school soccer team so I do know a thing or two about bending balls. :twisted: Just ask SlaveD. hehehe.

Hi Mistress Ahn,

You don't by any chance still have an old pair of your soccer cleats anywhere do you? One of the wildest fantasies I would like to experience is that of the "Angry ball-breaking soccer girl" who makes me smell her dirty socks and lick clean the bottoms of her dirty cleats clean after thoroughly breaking me down. I also love the sound cleats make on the feet of a beautiful woman as she walks across a hard floored surface, just imagining the unspeakable pain she could cause me with such little effort.

Hi Allsgood,

I believe our exact location is only disclosed at the time of a booked session :) And Mistress Kang would be the one to enlighten you with that information upon that time. Don't you worry, once a session is booked, you'll have a one-way ticket of knowledge to our front door.

As for your last question about our special footwear, the assumption about it being a cultural thing is vague..do you mean Asian thing? Or fetish thing? The heels we wear are most definitely very common among folks whose job description involves looking sexy. The shoes I usually wear into a kicking session are thigh-high leather boots with speed laces that hook onto anything they come near, including your skin.. :twisted:

I just noticed in a lot of pictures on the site the mistresses wearing shoes usually worn with socks (which is a look I love by the way- great pictures), they are platform wooden shoes with a big heel, and I guess I noticed how wicked they looked and was imagining being kicked with one of those. I had never seen them before and wondered if they were particulary an Asian thing. I realize it was probably a stupid question to ask, however, so don't feel you need to answer it.