Wallpapers of your favorite Fortress Player...

Guest Mistress Kang

where am I?

We're out to get you!! Just kidding LOL I just couldn't find a landscape orientation shot I thought was great. Was planning on having Zhao take a bunch next time, unless you see one you like...? LMK ;-)

where am I?

We're out to get you!! Just kidding LOL I just couldn't find a landscape orientation shot I thought was great. Was planning on having Zhao take a bunch next time, unless you see one you like...? LMK ;-)

Lol I only ask because I'm vain so I'd probably use the wallpaper for my laptop, and when I couldnt find one of me my plans were momentarily dashed.

where am I?

Lol I only ask because I'm vain so I'd probably use the wallpaper for my laptop, and when I couldnt find one of me my plans were momentarily dashed.

LOL! I admit, the thought momentarily crossed my mind myself. And then i thought, no that's a silly idea, why do that when i could MAKE MY OWN WALLPAPER MADE UP OF ALL OF MY FORTRESS PHOTOS COBBLED TOGETHER INTO A MEGA COLLAGE OF HOT NUDE VANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

but, then i didn't, cause i'm lazy and got sidetracked. :D

where am I?

LOL So I have a question for just the ladies (although I think there are not enough replies from the penis-carriers on this topic) - which existing wallpaper *would* you choose for your laptop?! If it's your own, it's cool you vain byotch ;-)

So did you find any good ones for me? I really like this pic:

http://fortressnyc.com/Players/Ahn/Gall ... /index.htm

I admit, I actually cropped your face and have it saved on my phone as your caller ID pic LOL

I would choose the wallpaper of Mistress Seung with the singletail whip. It's a simple picture and i like that. It shows off her sexy bod, and the way the whip is positioned at first i thought it was an action shot.

Actually I think it *is* an action shot!

LOL So I have a question for just the ladies (although I think there are not enough replies from the penis-carriers on this topic) - which existing wallpaper *would* you choose for your laptop?! If it's your own, it's cool you vain byotch

Mine would be:

http://www.fortressnyc.com/Players/Ree/ ... /index.htm

Especially the pic of Ree bending over with her panties showing. Its so playful and hot!

I'm sure I have more. I have to finish going through all the pics again.

Dear Mistress Jung,

I was considering that photoset of Mistress Ree as well. While I always enjoy a nice backside view of Mistress Ree, I also think that picture number 3 is absolutely adorable, but would ultimately choose picture number 16 as my wallpaper. I really love the look on her face, her full lips, those awesome nipples, a nice view of her tattoos (I love the heart), and then covering the object of my desire with what else, but a paddle. In my mind that shot has so many elements of super sexy wallpaper.