Its Friday! the 13th..

Guest Mistress Seung

dun dun dunnnn..... :D

Are any of you superstitious??

I'm in the mood to cause some unlucky sub some pain... hehe

Mistress Seung,

I'm not especially superstitious. I tend to like certain rituals but not because I believe they bring me good luck. I think I like the comfort and predictability that they bring to my life. I think that any sub who you cause pain to is one lucky person!

whip

Dear Mistress Jung ,

You are so right, you are what you think. You can drjve events by how you instruct your subconscious mind knowingly or unknowingly.well this is a complicated subject mayby we can discuss it , but for our upcoming session I am thinking some unbelivable things . I hope you continue where you left off our last time . You were a fantastic implimentor of pain which was devoted to you and MIstess Kang . See you soon Spockme

Mistress,

To answer your question, no. I am not superstitious, I do believe that most things are coincidental or karma. On a semi-related note, I know someone who, for three consecutive years has always had some bad event happen to him on the 29th of October around noon. Every year. I think he needs superstitions (or to spend that day in the Fortress) to cure him of his curse. What, in your expert opinion, do you think?

Are you superstitious?

-Monokuro