Safe Word

fistluvr

I know some of you enjoy sessions where you put your complete life in the hands of the domme. I have to say I have enjoyed sessions where a safe word wasn't allowed and if I said stop then the session would be over and there was the threat that I would never be allowed to return. I don't believe that is something that Mistress Kang or the others at the fortress would ever say but anyway. I survived obviously. But i saw this "public service announcement for safe words" on another board very compelling and thought I would share.

but I think considering the incredible beauty and skill of the Fortress players this is very appropriate

I know some of you enjoy sessions where you put your complete life in the hands of the domme. I have to say I have enjoyed sessions where a safe word wasn't allowed and if I said stop then the session would be over and there was the threat that I would never be allowed to return. I don't believe that is something that Mistress Kang or the others at the fortress would ever say but anyway. I survived obviously. But i saw this "public service announcement for safe words" on another board very compelling and thought I would share.

but I think considering the incredible beauty and skill of the Fortress players this is very appropriate

fist...

It's all about trust.

Dannyboy