anime

Mistress Ahn

Some certain special someone (OH HO HO HO HO HO), suggested that I watch Gyagu Manga Biyori.

OMG!

HILARIOUS! I can't stop. It huts my funny bone on so many different levels.... I need to go to Japan.

Has anyone else seen this anime? Episode 1, with the depressed kid in the stickers! Episode 2, with the dancer and the vomit towel and the poop!!!! LOL!!!

With that, off to watch more. lol

Anime! Or should I say Ahn-ime! *books it out of the room*

I recommend Sayonara, Zetsubou-sensei if you like really strange and funny anime. It blends different animation styles, some flashbacks, with inner thoughts, and goes off on tangents all over the place. His life sucks. The main character is a total pessimist, he's a school teacher who is always dressed in traditional Japanese garb instead of pants or a shirt and talks about how his students will fail. And in one of the first episodes he tries to hang himself which is how he meets one of his students.

Here is the

-Monokuro

Oh, I'd also recommend Code Geass if you need to fill an action quotient of anime.

Some certain special someone (OH HO HO HO HO HO), suggested that I watch Gyagu Manga Biyori.

OMG!

HILARIOUS! I can't stop. It huts my funny bone on so many different levels.... I need to go to Japan.

Has anyone else seen this anime? Episode 1, with the depressed kid in the stickers! Episode 2, with the dancer and the vomit towel and the poop!!!! LOL!!!

OH HO HO HO HO HO!! *with hand raised to mouth in contorted fashion*

Holy crap. I wish I had checked back on this forum a lot sooner.

I will tooooootally hook you up with what I have of seasons 2 and 3 of gyagu manga. Unfortunately the fansubbers have been lazy and only about half of each season has been subbed thusfar.

I can probably find RAWs but gyagu can be difficult to enjoy without translations due to the numerous puns.

Even though I can only understand <50% of the RAW episodes they're still funny beyond belief.

And hey I looked all over for Ouran Host Club paraphernalia but to no avail.

Seems like it's a lot easier to order the sh^t online from Amazon than to find it in Japan.

PM me with an email address so I can send you links to download gyagu manga.

It might take a while to upload SINCE I'M ON VACATION but I will get it done as quickly as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG!

OH HO HO HO HO HO!! *with hand raised to mouth in contorted fashion*

Holy crap. I wish I had checked back on this forum a lot sooner.

I will tooooootally hook you up with what I have of seasons 2 and 3 of gyagu manga. Unfortunately the fansubbers have been lazy and only about half of each season has been subbed thusfar.

I can probably find RAWs but gyagu can be difficult to enjoy without translations due to the numerous puns.

Even though I can only understand <50% of the RAW episodes they're still funny beyond belief.

And hey I looked all over for Ouran Host Club paraphernalia but to no avail.

Seems like it's a lot easier to order the sh^t online from Amazon than to find it in Japan.

PM me with an email address so I can send you links to download gyagu manga.

It might take a while to upload SINCE I'M ON VACATION but I will get it done as quickly as I can.

OMG! ty for sending the links. Seriously, I fear watching it with a full bladder.

Raws must be hard to understand as they speak sooo fast, even if I mastered japanese I'm sure I'd be laughing about a joke well into the next sketch. I've been doing the Harris voice for weeks now. I think my roommates are starting to get annoyed by my constant "shou deshu-kah" lol!!!

Eh, I dont think I'd feel right about having ouran paraphernalia anyway. I still feel shame about even liking the anime to begin with. lol

I've actually convinced my roommates to cosplay with me and we're gonna to go the next avail convention dressed as the arrancar from bleach. I'm going as Halibel but cant seen to find and outfit that looks good enough... so i may just take the cheap was out and go as Nel. . . oh man.... I'm a little embarassed that I said all of that. haha